Private Pilot Course Ground School | Finished Atlas

12:00 PM 0 Comments

Private Pilot Course Ground School | Finished Atlas


After 4 years, I've finally finished my ground school. Maybe you've asked me why did it take so long when you can finish it in 3 weeks or less if your doing it full time. Well I started my ground school lessons back in August 2009 doing it part time every weekend while taking my bachelor's degree and for some reasons I stopped. Few years later April 2013 decided to go back, Continued my lessons and finally finished.

Meteorology Class

Here are my batch mates & ground instructors below.

(c) Sir Bryan's Instagram

Now I'm released for simulator training.

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: